Wednesday 19 September 2012

Been A While.

Hey there. I know it's been a while since I wrote anything but I've been so busy with my exams and all. I just have one exam left now. Physics. On Friday. 21st. 
After the exam on 21st me and some girls of my class are going to go and watch a movie and then on Monday we've planned that none of the people from our class will be going to school. So it's like a fun day and then we're gonna go and party at a friend's place. A POST EXAM PARTY! 
It's gonna be so so so so so so so so so much of fun. 
There's gonna be music and lots of dancing and lots of lemon tarts. Omg I love lemon tarts.
I don't know why but I can't get Turn Up the Love by Far East Movement featuring Cover drive  out of my head. I love that song so much!

Well, I don't know if I have anything else to say to you guys for today but have lots of fun. Smile and laugh and screw the tears. :D

Bye guys.
Follow my twitter : @_dedicated_to1d

And my instagram: @onedirection2vampirediaires or the other one @itstvdbitches


No comments:

Post a Comment