Tuesday 25 September 2012

We Heart It

I love we heart it. I love it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so (I can go on with the so's) much! 
I don't really have much to say to you guys and I don't even know why I started writing this post when I have nothing to say.

Oh. Pop up question. I have a wedding to go and I thought of wearing this floral dress, it's base color is white and legging with ankle length boots and a black jacket. I'm not so sure how the black jacket will look but if it doesn't look so nice I'll do without it. <3 If you have any other ideas , please do suggest. Don't just sit idle and have ideas in your head and don't comment. Just, go ahead and do it! Dale.


So, back to the topic of  We heart it. Oh my god I just wrote we heard it before this. I don't why it's so funny to me but, I just can't think straight right now. LOL

http://weheartit.com/#

Yeah, just visit that site and enjoy all the inspiring images and videos.

Follow me on twitter : _dedicated_to1d
instagram : onedireaction2vampirediaries

Bye guys.

P.S. : I'm not writing 'I love you' I'm just writing that is post is useless lol.
still bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment