Tuesday 11 September 2012

Oh Love!

Who has heard 'Oh Love' by Greenday? Oh My God! I freaking love that song! 
I'm not such a fan of them but this song took my breath away. 
Yeah, my last post i said I would complete about my obsessions but then I realized that I'm not so obsessed with other stuff. So in a quick list I'll tell you my LOVE's

#Shopping
#Cooking
#Dancing
#Fashion


Yeah, I guess that's about it. And if you like cooking too then you have to take a look at the youtube page of Laura Vitale.
I'll post a link to one of her videos and then you can check out the other ones too.


This is one of my favorite videos and i actually kind of tried making it and it was amazing.
So. I have to go and study now. Sadly. But follow me
Twitter:  @_dedicated_to1d
Instagram: @onedirection2vampirediaries

And kik me: @vampire_direction

Bye! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment