Saturday 13 October 2012

A lil help.

I know I'm great at giving advice when it comes down to other people's problems. If it problems with their friends or love life or life or anything for that matter. But when it comes down to me, I'm blank. I don't know what to do or what to think. So basically what I need a little help with is convincing. First of all convincing myself and then others. 
Basically I dated this guy (Let's name him x) so X and I dated twice and then the first time he broke it off and the second time I broke it off. Now we're just friends. There is not awkwardness or weirdness between us. He now has a girlfriend too. 
Me and him are quite good friends so we hang out together a lot, now my friends think that I still like him. I mean he's the first guy I dated so yeah, I'm gonna like him just that one bit but a girl can't help it, can she? Over that, they think that he likes me back and they're all making a big plan to get him and me back together. 
I DON'T WANNA GET BACK TOGETHER. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, HE LIKES HER, SHE LIKES HIM BACK. I'M HAPPY BEING A DIRECTIONER.  FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE LET US ALL LIVE IN PEACE!
But no! They just won't They need to be convinced that X and I do not like each other.
For that, I need to convince myself that I don't like him. That I'll do but how do I convince them?

Ps. They are very stubborn. 

By the way I have fallen in love with two of Megan Nicole's songs/ covers.
Here they are.
and



No comments:

Post a Comment