Saturday 27 October 2012

Little brothers are annoying and more

Hey! As you can see the title of this post is 'little brothers are annoying' I will be talking about my little brother. Well he's not little anymore, when he was he was adorable but now he's eight and he's a bag full of annoying things. He's cute but that doesn't fill up for everything, now does it? NO! A BIG NO! I love him. I care about him but he doesn't realize that. He'll be so bad with me but then if he wants something he'll become so sweet. That is what annoys me the most.
He saw me write my blog and he's been saying 'I want a blog too' constantly. I tell him it's not so easy to have a blog and everything. 

LETS JUST CHANGE THE TOPIC! Sorry about my little rant up there.
Let's talk about whats been up with me. Umm I fell in love with Taylor Swift's 'I knew You Were Trouble' and 'Red'
I just can't get them out of my head. 


There are no words to describe Ronan

Shit. I feel like crying so bad right now! 
Ronan...<3

My brother is listening to Bon Jovi.
I have so much homework to do. It sucks.

:'(((
I am left with Biology, Geography, English and History. 

Oh! Living on a prayer (Lo. That was random)

I got to go. Gotta finish my work. 
I love you guys to the moon and back. 
Follow my twitter: _dedicated_to1d
Instagram: onedirection2vampirediaries and itstvdbitches

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment