Wednesday 3 October 2012

Niall

Hey! Aloha! Salut! Bonjour! Ciao! Salam! Namaste! Ahoj! Hej! Bok! Hola! Hei!
And now I'm tired of going back to the translator every time. Lol. So how are you guys?

Who all saw the twitcam with Niall yesterday?
I missed it. I knew it was going to happen but I couldn't watch it because I had school the next day and it started at 1 am (Where I live) so I had to sleep.
:(
Sad right. But then I'll watch it on youtube tomorrow. One thing I got to know was the Niall and Zayn 'might' do a twitcam today.
MIGHT!
If I get to know something about it I'll post about it okay?
My brother is sitting in front of my trying to whistle. Lol. But he can't

I suck! I can't whistle, I can't make a bubble out of gum and I cannot wink. But I can love One Direction.
So, for the guys who missed it or want to watch it just in case, here's the link to one of the videos. It's the full twitcam. Not in parts. There's a little bit of problem in the beggining but it's fine after two minutes.
And another link is right here
If you don't like any of these, then make your own arrangements. :P

BYE! I GOTTA STUDY :(
AND THEN DANCE! :D
AND THEN ADMIRE ONE DIRECTION :DDDDDDD

Follow me twitter. I'll follow you back if you ask for it: @_dedicated_to1d
And my instagram: onedirection2vampirediaries

lololololololololololololololololololollolollollolollllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment