Monday 24 December 2012

24th December 2012

Hi. Please excuse all the written fangirling I do in the and the sizes might differ. Thank you so much for keeping up with my fangirl state.

It's Lou's birthday! IT IS LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON'S 21ST BIRTHDAY! Plus. It's Christmas eve. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!!

Louis turned 21 today. Awesome right? But even though he officially turned 21 today he will still be the 18 year old Boo Bear/Louis who auditioned for the X-Factor 


#
FOREVERYOUNG

Yayy. 
That's really all I have to say. NO. I want to talk to you about one more thing but I'm not sure I can share it with everybody. Plus all of your aren't directioners so you wouldn't get it.

Bye!

PS: WHOEVER HAS TWITTER, PLEASE HELP US TREND #HappyBirthdayLouis worldwide. 
We got other stuff trending worldwide for a while but help us with this! Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment