Friday 21 December 2012

Birthday!

Hey guys! I really don't remember the last time I posted. I mean the last time I wrote because the last time I wrote was maybe five days ago, I wrote about Polyvore and then the automatic posts from Polyvore about my sets have been getting posted so that's cool.
Well..IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Awesome isn't it?
And then yesterday was on of y friend's birthday and the day before that was also a friend's birthday and the day before that was my parent's anniversary and tomorrow I have my annual day function thing in which I'll be doing mime.

AWESOME!

I'm kinda tired from all the practicing so I'll catch a all nap but before that I'll tell you what I got:
An awesome Donic Table Tennis Bat/Racket
3 One Direction T-shirts
3 One Direction sweatshirts
2 1D Cups
4 1D cushions
2 novels: PS, I love you
                 The Last Song 
(And 3 more have to come)
3 awesome cards.
An awesome cake.
My one direction limited eddition box is something I have to get.

And yeah that's about it

Bye!

Love you all! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment