Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas everybody and happy holidays!
I love holidays. I love to get cozy in my quilt and watch TV or watch movies. Be on my laptop. Read. Spend time with my friends and family. Drink hot chocolate and coffee and so much of other stuff. Having cookies. Baking stuff. All the festive dinners!

Everything is so nice but for one thing right now.

I HAVE DANDRUFF! Like why? This is the first time I'm having dandruff and I'm hating it! Hating it hating it hating it! But on the other side it's Christmas time. New Year is coming and holidays!

Tell me what your favorite part about the holidays are!

Bye!
Merry Christmas Everybody!


This is Louis and Eleanor and Johanna and Lottie and well everybody there's christmas tree
And this is Zayn and Perrie's Christmas tree.
Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment